As I am really busy during this period and do not have enough time to spend on this blog, I’ll be jotting down my thoughts on the TVB series as quick scribbles. This will ensure you’ll get more regular updates from me Apologies for the draft-ness of my upcoming posts. Hope you guys enjoy what I have to share! [Contains spoilers]
- After finding out Raymond was his son, Damian made a really good deal with Raymond- promising not to close his father’s factory indefinitely in condition that Raymond went to work for him at the marketing department. Soon, Raymond brings Bosco into the company with him.
- Damian tried very hard to reconcile his relationship with Raymond and the two started to grow to understand each other. At first Raymond found it kind of suspicious but through these episodes, their relationship improved a lot and it was comforting to see the father-son get along with each other so well.
- I felt the story was going downhill during these episodes as I watched Bosco slowly changing and turning ‘evil’. I often felt bad for him and I could see why he was getting more and more bitter… ok- maybe Damien can see through to the “real” Bosco so he has always been so harsh etc towards him in hope to “tame” him, but I can’t help to think Damien is the one who is causing Bosco to change! I can feel Bosco’s pain… Damian is pretty much turning Bosco to the way he says he is -.-
- Poor Bosco! I know Bosco has a bit of an ego, but I think it’s a healthy amount. He genuinely does his best to help Raymond and the company yet gets blamed again and again. He puts in a lot of effort in his work yet Raymond gets the credit and when something goes wrong- only he gets the blame. It’s so unfair! Damian thinks he knows what everyone is thinking and wants to control everyones’ lives.
- I felt the worst for Bosco during his birthday- he started out so hopeful because he has feelings for Ziqi (Lai Ging) and thought she was buying the watch for him and asked him out to dinner, yet gets disappointed when he realises the watch was actually for Raymond. On the same day, he gets sacked by Damian and he has to listen to all the accusations etc. Clearly Damian was being bias and thought Bosco was pursuing Toby because she was rich (which was clearly not true!- at this point anyway) And to be honest, I think he was quite disappointed with the present Raymond and his dad made him- I know it was a thoughtful present and they put a lot of effort into creating it for him but I don’t think he’s into that kinda stuff- I mean…a heater? I also find it strange that Raymond didn’t even tell Toby and Ziqi that it was Bosco’s birthday…
- Bosco started rejecting Toby and telling her he does not, has not and never will see her more than an ordinary friend (The VERY ordinary type). It was an interesting scene to watch..I mean- What a rejection o.0! Toby didn’t even say anything although clearly we know she has a crush on him. He may have been angry and upset at that point, but I think there were truth in his words…
- After hearing the words from his father, Bosco decided to tell Ziqi (Lai Ging) his feelings. The rejection wasn’t the worst bit but the fact Bosco overheard Vivien (playing Lai Ging’s sister) started “trashing him” and comparing him to Raymond >< *SIGH* ARGGGHH! She made it sound like Ziqi likes Raymond because he was more rich etc. When Bosco got drunk and started telling Dominic (his dad) how the girl he likes, likes Raymond- Dominic actually started saying how Bosco shouldn’t “fight” for the same girl as Raymond. GEEZ!!! I always feel so sad and annoyed at how Bosco’s dad seems to always sides with Raymond, doing everything for him, and constantly asks Bosco to help Raymond. We know Dominic loves his son but the way he constantly compares him with Raymond…anyone would get angry.
- Clearly from this point- Bosco returns for his revenge. His jealousy of Raymond has taken over him-This might be the beginning of a nightmare..
- Bosco finds ways to win back Toby’s heart- and I think he is actually pursuing her (with other motives now)
- At first I thought he changed his mind about the spokesperson because he wanted to take revenge and ruin their marketing plans- instead it was to demonstrate his marketing abilities which made Damian appreciate him and gave him the opportunity to work at the investment department
- I have to admit, it does seem like Raymond does not realise the Investing department was a very good career opportunity for Bosco, yet he just assumed Bosco was not interested and only wanted to stay to work with him at the marketing department, which made Bosco more annoyed.
- Bosco does so many little things it’s making me angry! He secretly wanted to go to the investment department without Raymond, so started spreading rumours about Damian’s plans of selling the factory again to make it seem like Bosco wanted to go to the investment department only to help Raymond.
- Later when Damian offered Raymond to join the investment department as well, Bosco tried to come up with excuses to try convince him not to.
- Towards the end of episode 15, Bosco starts to figure out Damien and Raymond’s father-son relationship!! I’m so angry that Lai Ging told Bosco about Damian’s DNA test!! ARGH!!! She shouldn’t have been so careless! And then Dominic who was drunk told Bosco how Damian and Raymond’s mum’s used to date each other etc OMG!!!!! It’s too obvious now……
- It is half way through the series now..things can only get worse from this point onwards.. 🙁