*Posted edited for inclusion of Episode 20 Thoughts*
- 2/3 way through the series already! I can just feel all the “drama” building up and about to KABOOM and explode lol
- A lot happened during these episodes. There was a lot of focus on Bosco, Toby and Cecilia. Shortly after Bosco started pursuing Toby, she gets into a serious car accident, causing her legs to become disabled.
- Bosco seized this opportunity to “show his continuous love and support” for Toby. This eventually moves Toby and her parents and the two become a couple.
- It’s kind of strange watching Bosco and Toby together. I don’t see the two as a couple because from our perspective, everything is a lie. We can clearly see he does not love Toby at all and is simply using her, yet is able to deceive everyone else so well that no one suspects him. With the support from Bosco and her family, Toby undergoes treatment and she slowly recovers and is able to walk again…From watching this whole situation, I am actually grateful that Bosco was there and gave her the courage to continue to live on. I don’t know what Toby would do without him. Does anyone think the “good Bosco” would have been there for Toby out of sympathy..?I wonder if Bosco will eventually fall in love with Toby for real..?
- I absolutely loved Cecilia’s acting in these episodes. All those emotions from all the devastation were expressed really well.
- Firstly she was traumatized by her daughter’s condition, causing the baby inside her to become unstable. She was also the one who did the hard bit by telling her daughter that she has become disabled! Feeling completely helpless, her suspicions also started to arise and she starts to suspect Damien and Raymond’s mother’s relationship from various clues.. The whole world felt like it was falling on her and I really felt sorry for her. The scene where she went crazy digging through Damian’s thing-determined to find evidence of his “affair” with Raymond’s mother was so sad to watch..she became a total mess and eventually finds a box. She was so scared to open it and be confronted with “the truth”. She eventually does to find photos of her and Damien during their anniversaries together. I was SO RELIEVED!! I seriously did not want Cecilia to find out because I know it will shatter all the happiness she has.. It was also very comforting and reassuring when Damien showed Cecilia a lot of love and care and “told her” about he went out of Raymond’s mother in the past to clear any further suspicion she had..unfortunately the inevitable happened. Bosco emailed over the blood test results to Cecilia, revealing Damien and Raymond’s father and son relationship!! Because of this, Cecilia loses focus and accidentally falls down the stairs, losing her baby 🙁 I was actually relieved it wasn’t Bosco who pushed her down the stairs …
- Bosco convinces Cecilia not to reveal the truth to Damian yet for Toby’s sake..This allows Bosco to use Cecilia by “being on her and Toby’s side” to take her revenge on Damien and Raymond. To win points from Cecila by being part of her family, Bosco proposes to Toby and the two will be getting married! Knowing that Damian plans to hand over his business to Raymond, Cecilia is determined that the business should belong to Toby/Bosco and not Raymond…
- I think Bosco and Toby getting married is way too quick lol but I guess the story must proceed..At this time, Song Wen Fei (Ella) shows up again! hehe I think she’s come back in the perfect timing. She’s back to fight for Bosco and I couldn’t help but root for Bosco and enjoyed how he consistently rejected her yet she still blindly “chases after him” (I know, I’m evil lol) Ella has come back different now..she’s more obsessed than before and she’s willing to give up everything for Bosco because she realised she cannot live with him. Bosco joked to her saying he “may consider” her if she becomes richer/wealthier than Toby/Damian’s business (which is impossible in my view..) They are HUGE! But Ella would not give up and she’s willing to “put herself out there” to get her way around with other business men..I wonder where all this would lead to..Will she just become another tool of Bosco?
- As you can imagine though, Song Wen Fei’s return has caused Raymond to go all ‘messed up’ again… He still loved her so much. It was heartbreaking to see him so hurt again because of her, especially when she showed him her wrist where she attempted to kill herself many several times for Bosco! He wanted to be with her yet she kept pushing him away and rejecting him (just like her to Bosco really) The scene where Raymond hugged Song Wen Fei and said ” Please, please stop torturing yourself” reminded me of his scene with Charmaine in “The Drive of Life”.
- I felt sorry for Ziqi when Raymond constantly defend for Song Wen Fei and kept yelling at Ziqi because of her. Poor Ziqi!! She did so much for him yet that’s what she gets in return..Ziqi has been so sad watching Raymond care so much for Song Wen Fei who clearly does not love him. Ziqi finally burst into tears and confessed her feelings to Raymond.. Unfortunately he did not feel the same way, and had never even considered her. Oh wells..it’s a good starting point for him to know lol Can’t wait to watch the scenes where Raymond finally falls for her ^^
- The end of episode 20 was pretty sad, especially watching Raymond’s crying scenes- both at the hospital and when he was hiding in the kitchen crying 🙁 🙁 The only comforting thing was that Ziqi was with him..
- Ziqi saw the the whole argument scene between Raymond’s mother and Damian just before Raymond’s mother died of heart-attack…I have a feeling she will keep this from Raymond for Raymond’s mother’s sake..but would eventually reveal this later on at crucial times..
- Raymond absolutely hates Damian now..yet at the same time I feel so sorry for both of them. Damian’s bound to feel guilty for the rest of his life- with no one to talk to..
- It’s kind of weird how all this happened during Bosco and Toby’s wedding, but I guess the audience wouldn’t care much for them anyway (at least I didn’t) since we know Bosco doesn’t actually like Toby and no one wishes for their happiness..I’m surprised Song Wen Fei didn’t show up either lol Thought she’d be desperate enough..
- All in all..the whole mess was caused by Bosco..and poor Cecilia too who has no idea of how much Bosco had distorted the truth and manipulated her..everyone is becoming Bosco’s puppets.. I can’t wait til everyone his Bosco’s real side