Some reasons why I enjoyed this series: *Warning: Contains spoilers*
- “I will survive” by Gloria Gaynor. This song is so catchy- love it every time M Club dance to this song (young and older versions). Love their dance too!
- All the dancing in the series- makes me want to get up and dance too! Flora’s dancing was pretty pro!
- Refreshing cast- great to see the 90s actresses and a bunch of young refreshing girls
- Alan Tam songs used in the series
- The scene were Siu Sze (Carman Lee) finally cried out hard after her husband’s death at the Dance Studio
- The reference to Sailormoon!!
- First Eliza Sam series I enjoyed. And “Lorelei”- cute name!
- Julie (Rachel Lee)’s original “Hero” Ad
- Jenny (Angie Cheong) being chased by Fok Gam- it was so cringe-worthy to watch- but loved the reference to her role in ‘A Kindred Spirit’
- The scene Carrie forgives Miss Julie in the finale
- Watching Cyndi (Elvina Kong) ‘s dream come true with M Club dancing in the Aerobics competition- so touching!
- The part Siu Ji Ja (Fennie Yuen) throws off her mask during the competition. So cool!! Hilariously funny when she had the original mask on for the audition
- Fei Choi (Gloria Yip) finally finds a man that treats her well. Love the scene where she finally finds herself again, stays true to herself, and divorces her scumbag husband
- Happy Ending!!
- Eric Tsang’s special appearance in the finale