- Sheren’s true nature and back story is revealed! She’s a true heroine 🙂 I always knew there would be good inside of her. I miss the days when she was scary and evil though, but I’m relieved to see that we have such a strong powerful woman like ‘Gou Goo Leung’ aiding Wayne when needed.
- I thought Sheren’s move was quite risky! Burning down the drug warehouse right after that recording and then going to Hong Kong to try “save the situation”. Could she really close down all the drug businesses? Would that excuse work? Would her father find her suspicious after all this? Could it be that easy? I was quite amused watching Susan because what she was saying about Sheren was right haha but she didn’t seem convincing enough to Elliot hehe
- The scene at the end of episode 12 was another dramatic one! When her father gave her the power to run the drug business, Sheren gave orders to close them all down- the excuse being “the Japanese people might attack soon”. Susan and her gang were opposing her and planned to overthrow her power. Sheren was in such a dangerous position, surrounded by so many people and then Wayne appears to protect her! : D I was so touched XD This scene resembled the one in RB1 where Sheren went to save Wayne and took him away when he was surrounded by men who wanted to burn him down after he was accused of raping Nancy. I particularly liked this scene because Wayne was more manly in this series, and he stood up to protect Sheren (other way around in RB1). Even though Sheren is a gangster woman, I felt she was a vulnerable in that scene and needed someone like Wayne to protect her:) GO WAYNE!
- I started to worry about Sheren, especially when she was slowly losing the trust of those who backed her up- her father, after hearing the recording, and “Tit-Jie” after Susan started arousing suspicion in her . Nancy was annoying as ever in these episodes- I really disliked her character. I fear Nancy may cause Sheren’s downfall!
- If the Japanese people not attack GuangZhou..I wonder what would happened to Sheren and her plan..Would they really close down the drug business with the perception that the Japanese people ‘might’ take over? What would Elliot do..?
- I love the church scenes that Wayne and Sheren share together. It’s peaceful and quite romantic. I can see the real genuine side of Sheren who shares her thoughts and feelings, worries and everything with Wayne. I remember seeing similar scenes with Sheren and Wayne in RB1 and I like the references to RB1 where Sheren would start imitating what Wayne had said 🙂
- It feels like Wayne and Sheren already have something going on between them. There’s so much chemistry when the two look at each other and Wayne always looks so concerned and worried about her. They have developed such a strong bond!! It was interesting scene when Wayne took Sheren and Nancy in their home- Sheren was a complete goodie goodie and seemed like she could really be herself, carefree and happy with so much friends and company. you would never see her that happy at her own home.
- One of the cutest scenes was in episode 15 where Sheren finds out the lie Wayne had told Evergreen about Sheren liking him etc -haha it was very cute XD Wayne was so embarrassed and Sheren’s reaction was funny too. I didn’t mind that scene at all even though Evergreen was so “amused” (he thought he was humiliating Wayne) by what Wayne said because we know it’s not true- it’s not that bad considering there was only a couple of them there and I like the idea of Wayne and Sheren being a couple anyway hahaXD
- The Japanese have finally taken over China. Some of the scenes in these episodes were depressing to watch. It felt like the story suddenly lost its sense of direction when everyone is only worried about the war. Hopefully the series will continue to pick up again now we’re heading into a whole new level in the story with the Japanese domination