- YAY!!The Japanese were FINALLY defeated and China is once again, returned to China 😀 8 years of war is over 😉 I kept hoping that Sheren and Wayne would finally get together in these episodes..they’ve been through so many life and death situations! There were so many opportunities and they spent a lot of alone time together.. but I was disappointed once again when I didn’t see their relationship go any further =( Even “Tit-Jie” teased Sheren thinking she was writing letters to Lau-Sing XD The feelings and everything are just lingering around- will it ever happen? =3
- Episode 26 was so awesome 😀 Wayne reappears and saves Sheren in his disguise :D. He was so cool!! XD I loved how he fed her congee, cared for her and read the letter she wrote for him. He then stood up for Sheren and started confessing his anger towards how unfair the Japanese people were to them. I love every time they’re on screen together <3 Another sweet scene was the boat scene where he gave Sheren one of the two hand-held bombs. I loved how Sheren got so curious and wanted to know who he gave the other one to hehe loved the look on Wayne’s face “Ching Ching-who else do you think it would be?” XD XD
- I thought it was pretty funny (and true) how Wayne was saying knowing her, she might really go commit suicide with the enemy if he gave her a real one XD
- When the Japanese guy went to propose to Fala, I started feeling slightly sorry for him when he was telling us how he looked up to her like a goddess etc..He was a creepy guy but he did respect her (up until that point XD) I didn’t expect him to just die like that lol Fala was pretty convincing with the hand-held bomb though!
- I think Evergreen’s change was a bit… weird. It happened like I predicted- the Japanese people did something to harm his wife and son and he suddenly realised it was Karma. At the end, I sorta just forgave him because it appears as though he genuinely changed. Well if Wayne and the others could forgive him then..yea… I guess I can too lol..RIP Fei Fan Gor..
- Another awesome scene was with Wayne/Pierre killing the Japanese guy =) Go Pierre! Go Wayne! XD I was so angry that the Japanese guy almost got away with death for surrendering..like seriously how annoying would it be!
- On a random note..I think the whole “Victory” thing got a bit cheezy…lol isn’t the peace sign from the Japanese culture?
- When they were having their celebration dinner for defeating the Japanese, everyone got emotional again when they reflected on the hardships they suffered over the war period. Sheren just broke down crying when she was reminded of the time she had to shoot Wayne… I was really hoping Wayne to comfort Sheren, but he just sat there ..what was Wayne afraid of…?
- Susan…geez..she just got away with everything by stealing all of Sheren’s credit..Now that the Japanese are gone, the remaining episodes move it focus back onto the family feud.
- Sheren wanted/needed Wayne’s help, but seemed like he didn’t have to consider much for his promotion and moving to a different city for Fala. At that point, I felt helpless and disappointed for Sheren because she was hoping he’ll be there for her. Why couldn’t Wayne let Sheren know he didn’t want to leave her and vice versa..?
- I think the 2nd uncle is pretty cool XD I like how he backs up Sheren and stands behind her all the time XD I was quite convinced by Sheren’s words to Elliot that he may give up the drug business because the effect it would have on their people- especially after the war..
- Such a surprise that Ben is Susan’s son!!! It makes all the sense now lol Even I was wondering why she was so bias towards her niece/nephew… I loved the scene where Sheren and Wayne pretended to be drunk and tricked them into telling the truth with the hand-held bomb =) The two were so cheeky XD When Wayne mentioned that he was sticking up for Sheren because they picked on her and insulted her saying she’s never been with a guy- I was somehow hoping he would admit something between them ahah..but that didn’t happen. I liked Sheren’s implications afterwards when she brought it up to Wayne again thoughXD
- The proposal scene between Raymond and Fala turned out so much sweeter than I thought it would.. I think Fala finally grew up to become much more understanding and mature. She no longer resisted their relationship and really wanted to marry him as much as he wanted to marry her..even though she didn’t have long to live, she didn’t want Raymond to regret not having to ever have been together with her ^^ “This very moment is forever already”
- I hate Nancy more than anything..she blew Sheren’s secret out..married Elliot, and think she can just lead the gang in place of Elliot while he is sick..I can’t stand watching her!! ARGHHH This girl will never learn..
- With only two episodes left…I hope the series will have a good ending!! Esp for Sheren and Wayne ^^
- Please DO NOT post spoilers on the final two episodes- Thanks!
Another Wayne and Sheren moment..Wayne was confessing his sadness to Sheren after learning that Fala’s life was coming to an end..