*Contains Ending Spoilers*
- Sire sacrifices her life to save Elanne and gets killed by a collapsing building
- Michael chops his left arm off (one with Yin Wong’s tatoo) as a gratitude towards Joel for letting him and Elanne off
- Michael and Elanne escape to live an ordinary life and Elanne gets pregnant
- Yin Wong( Joe) successfully conquers in the war and Kaki kills herself and attempts to mislead Joe in thinking Joel has been killed too
- Michael and Elanne attempts to save Joel by helping him escape; however, Sammul is waiting for them at the shore.
- Sammul and Michael start fighting each other as Joel escapes on the boat
- Midway, Elanne starts giving birth and the two stop fighting and Sammul lets Joel off
- In exchange, Elanne gives the baby away to Sammul to take back to Joe in hope he’ll let both Sammul and Joel off.
- Joe decides to give up on hunting Joel down as he is reminded they are still one family
- Joe defeats Yim Chun and successfully retrieves Chin-Sam’s ashes
- Skye and Kate are made Empress and concubine and Kate gives birth to a baby. Skye raises Elanne’s baby as her own
- Elanne tells Michael she’s pregnant again
- Fred and Charmaine Li end up together as a couple
- Sammul (accompanied by Macy) fulfils his dreams of travelling around the world on a ship
- I think the ending is pretty predictable but it’s a happy one. So..I guess I’m ok with it…I had a feeling Elanne was going to give birth while Michael and Sammul were fighting- it meant they didn’t have to reveal who was the more powerful one XD What did you guys think of the ending? Satisfied?
- Overall I think this series is definately worth watching! Along with “Grace Under Fire”, this is my other favourite TVB drama of 2011 so far!