- I felt that these episodes were pretty boring. A lot felt like filler episodes, but when I think about it..maybe it’s because I’m not that interested in the characters and relationships anymore. I want to see more Chilam and Myolie moments though, but they were minimal. I’m starting to feel that TITS2 is filled with lots of mini side plots and relationships and an attempt to pair up every character possible..
- Not much has happened in these episode which I really want to comment about, so I’ll just pick a few that kind of stands out in my mind.
- A small scene, but quite heart-warming to see Nick and Coco still friends and watching how caring Nick still is towards Coco. I hope Coco will regret the decision she made to give up such a great boyfriend!
- Ron fails his Captain assessment the 2nd time, this time because of Josie. Third time failure would mean he can never take the test again.
- I know all will end well with Myolie and Ron, and Josie is completely innocent and unaware of what’s between Ron and Myolie..but sometimes Josie gets on my nerves. It could just be her acting though. Ron starts feeling sorry for her when he found out about her illness (cancer?) and as a result, attempts to help fulfil her dreams and accompany her to do eveyrthing she wants on her “to do list”. I don’t know what Ron is thinking sometimes- was he just going to give up on Myolie for a girl he felt sorry for? P.s That scene where Ron slowly leaned his head on her shoulder when they went to watch the sunset was so fake! lol!!
- Yay for more sibling love! We haven’t really seen much of Chilam in these episodes, especially after Fala broke up with him. He seems to be getting over it and spends more time with fmily. i.e Myolie. Their half sister “Alizee”, who is also a mega fan of Captain Cool, appears although he refused to acknowledge her. I loved that part where Myolie said to Chilam: “Why do you always have to be mean to your sisters?” XD When they learned of what happened to Alizee’s past (through some facebook stalking!) they started to feel sorry for her and finally took her in as part of their family.
- I loved this airport scene! Alizee was clinging onto Chilam’s arm while Myolie was just walking by Chilam’s side.
- Alizee: “Such a cool and handsome brother accompanying me back for my graduation, it’s going to make all my fellow students envy!”
Chilam to Myolie: “Look. Alizee is my sister, you’re my sister, she says things which makes me so happy…you-
Myolie puts a huge grin of her face and grabs Chilam’s arms ^__^ hehe how cute!
- On the other hand, things seem to be developing well between Francis and Fala, almost to the point that something was clearly there. When Francis notices this and overhears other cadet students gossiping about them, he starts to keep his distance as he does not want others striping Fala’s credit because of their relationship. This disheartens Fala who does not believe what others think matters.